A cabinet table saw is a versatile tool that any contractor or serious woodworker wants to have at this disposal. However, because this can be a more expensive purchase, it’s a good idea to compare various saws to make sure that your choice is going to suit your needs and that it’s a reputable brand.
We’ve picked out 10 cabinet table saws and provided mini-reviews so you can quickly compare them side-by-side. Our short buying guide will give you important considerations to keep in mind when you’re shopping for your new cabinet saw.
Cabinet Table Saw Buyer’s Guide
Design and Materials
You want your saw’s cutting table to be very flat and level so you can make accurate cuts. It should also be made out of high-quality materials and have a wide stance on the base or thick support legs.
A powerful motor will allow you to use your saw to cut through several different thickness levels quickly and easily. A lot of these types of saws run on 240-volts, and this is the baseline you want to look for in your new saw. A higher amount will get you a more powerful saw.
Ideally, your saw should have several good built-in safety features. Some saws have automatic sensors that stop the blade when it senses that it came into contact with skin. Large and easy to reach power buttons are good, as well as quick-release riving knives.
10 Best Cabinet Table Saw Reviews
This table saw comes in three different combination pack choices so you can customize it to suit your needs. It has a rack and pinion fence system, and this allows you to make your adjustments quickly and efficiently and in a smooth manner.
You get a 15-amp motor that can cut through hardwoods easily, and you get narrow cuts due to the flip over ripping fence. This saw comes with a rolling stand design that makes it easy and fast to move around a job site. Finally, the 2.5-inch dust port lets you keep your work area clean.
- Comes with a rolling stand design
- Has a 32.5-inch rip capacity for trim or larger shelving jobs
- Throat plate may work its way loose
- Rail adjustment knob gets clogged with sawdust
This table saw comes with a professional T-glide fence that gives you an expanded work surface. It has a dust collection blade guard that keeps your work area neat and free of debris while you work on your projects.
It has a built-in safety system that automatically stops the saw’s blade when it comes into contact with human skin. You can reset it yourself in as little as 90 seconds. This saw is equipped with a 1.75-horsepower motor is powerful enough to cut through thicker boards and trim pieces with ease.
- Built-in fail safe can stop the blade in under 5 milliseconds
- T-Glide system gives you an extended work space
- Dust may pile up around the blade
- Is a more expensive and heavy option
Choose from a saw with a 29.5-inch rip capacity or a saw with a 49-inch rip capacity. The cast iron table wings are very sturdy and durable, and they have large cast iron trunnions as well.
The T-fence system is designed to be very smooth and easy to operate, and it gives you a greater work area. The included riving knife has a quick-release feature, and it comes with a blade guard and a splitter assembly. You get an adjustable T-slot miter gauge with smooth glide nylon runners and a positive camlock.
- Switch is magnetic and has thermal overload protection
- Has a four-inch dust port and a sloped inner cabinet floor
- May have to drill additional holes for everything to fit
- Fence system may not be as high-quality as the rest of the saw
4. Goplus 4″ Mini Electric Table Saw
This mini cabinet table saw comes with a 360-degree adjustable miter gauge and a four-inch saw blade. This saw is a good choice for people who do smaller projects or who find themselves doing a lot of fine detail work because it can cut at a depth of three-fourths of an inch.
You can use the two slots on the miter gauge to make precise and accurate cuts each time you use it. This saw has a 1.8 horsepower motor, and the smaller size makes it easy to move around your shop or on a job site.
- Has a lightweight and more compact size
- Good for small projects or detail work
- Adding weight can make the blade get misaligned
- Might vibrate a lot when you use it
This saw comes with the choice of four different packs including an extension pack and one with a universal mobile base. It has a quick release riving knife that lowers the chances of having kickback when you work.
It has a push button arbor lock that makes changing blades quick and easy. You’ll get a quiet operation with the Poly-V drive belt system as well. This saw has a wide stance, and this gives you a stable work surface. It also comes with an enclosed cabinet with a storage drawer.
- Wide stance makes for a stable work surface
- Enclosed cabinet has a sealed storage drawer
- May have to shim corners to get it completely level
- Requires a lot of assembly that can be time-consuming
This saw comes with a single-cast trunnion system that ensures you get a smooth operation with minimal vibrations. It comes with a dual front crank system that makes blade bevel and adjusting the blade a quick and seamless process.
It comes with a large cast-iron base that gives this saw added stability. It runs on a 3 or 5-horsepower motor, so you have enough power to cut through thicker boards. You also get a bevel dial to fine tune the blade, and that lets you get an accuracy level up to one-fourth of a degree.
- Get up to one-fourth of a degree in accuracy
- Has a very wide and solid cast-iron base
- Extension table legs may be too short
- Weighs over 500 pounds so it’s difficult to move
This saw features a heavy-duty but lightweight design that makes it idea for job sites or around the shop. It comes with a folding fence that allows you to make extra wide cuts. You get a full assembled trolly stand for added portability.
This saw has a built-in laser that adjusts the blade tilt on the fly, so you get accurate cuts every time. It has one of the largest cutting depths of any saw in its class. This saw folds down to a very compact size, so it’s great for smaller shops and workstations.
- Comes with a trolly stand that makes it easy to move
- Has a very lightweight but durable design
- Fence may not be extremely stable
- Adjusting the blade’s bevel level can be difficult
You get a large 50-inch fence with this table saw, and it comes with three different package choices. It runs on 115-volts of power, and it has a hands-free power switch that is very conveniently located. The guard assembly is designed to be tool-less and easy to use.
It has an adjustable miter gauge that can adjust up to 60-degrees to easily accommodate a wide variety of cuts. The blade is surrounded by a dust-catching system that allows you to have a clean workstation when you use it. You get a five-year warranty on this product.
- Has a 50-inch Accu-Fence and rail system
- Miter gauge can adjust up to 60-degrees
- Could have an issue with the paint flaking off
- Difficult to get in contact with customer service
This table saw comes with a die-cast aluminum table that gives you up to 400 inches of working space. It has a Tungsten-Carbide blade that can bevel up to 45-degrees and has an adjustable depth. You’ll get a 13-amp motor with this saw.
This saw has a push stick, quick-release rip fence, and a miter gauge that gives you an excellent level of stability and precision as you work. It features a two-year limited warranty against craftsmanship defects and materials. You also get a large on/off switch for added safety.
- Durable die-cast aluminum table has 400-inches of space
- Blade can bevel up to 45-degrees
- Does have some less durable plastic parts
- Can be very loud when you turn it on
This mini cabinet table saw comes with a dual handle that gives you more control. It comes with several built-in safety features including an automatic guard return, trigger switch, and an additional safety button. The compact design makes this saw ideal for fluid work sites.
Because it has such a compact design, you won’t have to worry about moving cabinetry when you want to cut or alter your flooring or trim. It cuts flush to the existing structures. You get a carbide-tipped blade that is designed to stay sharp and last through repeated use.
- Allows you to cut flush to the cabinetry or walls
- Easy to pick up and move around
- Lacks options for precision and adjustable cuts
- Might not have enough power for thicker wood
Our short buyer’s guide gives you the general outline and features that are important when you’re shopping for your new saw. Additionally, our 10 table cabinet saw reviews allow you to quickly and easily compare different brands and sizes so you can make the choice about which saw is best for your needs.